DIY Sparkly Pipecleaner Crowns


It was my birthday yesterday and while prior committments kept me from truly celebrating it, I did get in the festive spirit by making some sparkly crowns a few days ago. I was inspired by this editorial for V Magazine and thought those crowns would be much more than traditional party hats. They’re really easy to make and allows for a lot of creativity and personal flair.
What you’ll need:
-pipe cleaners
-poms
-craft glue
Start by making a base for your crown by wrapping two pipe cleaners around your head and twisting their ends together. From here you can let creativity guide you and glue poms on top to make everything more festive! You can twist heart shapes, or basic points, there's really no limit; I used a couple of my extra poms and pipes to make some rings too.

No comments:

Post a Comment