Home
Fashion Team
Home
»Unlabelled »
classic
classic
1:42 PM
Unknown
Jacket:
ASOS
,
last seen here
. Denim:
Current/Elliott
. Shoes:
Tibi
. Bags:
Mansur Gavriel
, vintage Chanel. Sweatshirt:
Madewell
,
last seen here
. Lips:
Stila 'Corina'
. Sunglasses:
Karen Walker 'Harvest'.
Hat: Eric Javits.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Adsense
Popular Post
Do Hymn An Autumn Sound
I've been dreaming about this Family Affairs dress since I saw it last spring. Needless to say when it arrived in the mail it went dire...
Sunday Remix
Previous outfit post: one , two , three , and four . As someone who goes by "the clothes horse," horse prints are my fashion kryp...
Latest Fashion Jewellery
Latest Fashion Jewellery latest trend of jewellery 2012 upcoming fashion jewellry 2013 Latest Fashion Bridal Jewellery Trend 2012-2013 gold ...
Catching Fire
In posted about Book of Deer a couple of times, so I was pretty excited when I received this dress from the line a few months ago. It featu...
The X-Files
by diigii
Sunday Remix
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 My favorite throw-it-on-and-go fall jacket is definitely this varsity one. It's just the perfect amount of warmth on a ...
Layer Up
It's been looking like fall for awhile, but the temperatures are only now starting to catch up with the season. A few days ago I could g...
Style Crush: Valentina
Eclectic, colorful, but never trying too hard is how I would describe Valentina Siragusa's style. She runs the blog Factory Style , but ...
Moving Sale Part II
My huge moving sale is still going on! This past week was a bit crazy as I mailed out packages and measured and listed new items. Now there...
New Fashion Trend Of Prom Dresses 2014
New Fashion Trend Of Prom Dresses 2014 Daring insignia resolve exist a well-liked style tendency designed for prom dress 2014 . although th...
No comments:
Post a Comment