Travels and Tartans


So, I had to leave Helen's Tower behind but I'm still in Ireland, which is strangely starting to feel like a second home, and wearing tartan, perhaps I could be hopping over to a different island! I'm just a sucker for classic patterns like this one and I'm trying to stick with my goal of introducing longer lengths into my outfits on a regular basis. Really though, I wish I had a little ribbon topping off my ponytail in these pictures--that would have punctuated my hair and the outfit quite nicely, no? The ribbon bow is a style I've admired on others but haven't been able to attempt since my pixie cut, however I think my hair is finally long enough for that sort of simple embellishment. Progress.

Outfit details:
Anthropologie jacket
Seychelles oxfords (old)
*pictures by Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment