Miscellaneous


*Last summer photographer Luke Stephenson traveled the coastline of Great Britain documenting ice cream cones and the trucks that serve them. More flavors of summer on his website here.


What I wore this week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.

This quote is inspiring my summer:
"Oh my God, what if you wake up some day, and you’re 65, or 75, and you never got your memoir or novel written; or you didn’t go swimming in warm pools and oceans all those years because your thighs were jiggly and you had a nice big comfortable tummy; or you were just so strung out on perfectionism and people-pleasing that you forgot to have a big juicy creative life, of imagination and radical silliness and staring off into space like when you were a kid? It’s going to break your heart. Don’t let this happen." Anne Lamott

Saturday links:
-an adorable glasses print dress I want
-I'm still behind on watching the show, but I dig these retro Mad Men ads
-the Metropolitan Museum of Art put 400,000 images on their site for free use
-stunning honeymoon photos through England in 1939
-a beautiful, colorful time lapse of coral
-I want to live in this abandoned Victorian-style tree house

No comments:

Post a Comment