The Cat's Meow


I resisted for quite awhile but I have finally succumbed to the cat tights I see populating most corners of the web. Mine are from Choies, but I've seen bloggers wearing them from all over. It's almost funny the prevalence of cat products one finds on fashion blogs, but I think there might be a correlation between frequent Internet activity and cat ownership. I would still be an outlier (although I'm quite a fan of Timmy) as I have no cat and I grew up in a largely dog household. Anyway, I'm loving them as a transitioning piece into spring temperatures. I'm always a bit frustrated this time of year when it's not quite warm enough to go bare-legged and I often end up in dark tights which just feel so fall and wintry when I'm craving bright colors. I'd be happy enough to skip from winter coats and a dark palette straight to summer brights and the lightest of layers.

Outfit details:
Anthropologie jacket
Seychelles oxfords
*pictures by Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment