Neoclassicism


As much as I like to toy with different styles in the end it's very classic pieces that I feel best in--like a polka dotted dress or trench coat. Trendy pieces feel nice in certain situations, but a classic item is something I throw on without even thinking about and can go anywhere in. I got this dress from White Plum a couple of weeks ago and it's already become a weekend go-to; the perfect piece for when you're feeling lazy but still want to look nice. Add a classic trench coat in green, my favorite red lipstick, and I feel wonderfully vintage-meets-modern. I even managed to pick up some baby's breath (my favorite minimalist bouquet) while running errands with my friend. Further charm was added to our evening when we passed a young man walking down the street while playing the banjo. I assure you as rural as my area can be: boys with banjos are not that common. Although we were quite delighted to listen to him for awhile.
P.S. If you like my dress check out White Plum and use code "CLOTHESHORSE20" to get 20% off your order for the month of June.

Outfit details:
Seychelles booties (old, similar)
Zara purse (old)
*pictures by Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment