Over The Roofs Of The World


I'm really not cut out for fussy dresses--I found myself adjusting the sleeves and attempting to put my hands in the faux pockets all day without success. Still, I do like all the blue metallics; I think I'd like it even better just as a skirt which I might end up attempting to do, although it would mean replacing the zipper and every time I sew zippers into skirts and dresses they tend to go crooked...Anyway, aside from my roof being a good backdrop for photographs it's becoming my favorite place to hang out. I like to crawl through the upstairs window with a book and glass of lemonade awkwardly in hand to sit in the sun and read for a little while. It's nice to enjoy the sky above the noises of the city (even if it is a small city!)--I want to be up here all summer with friends and sparklers in hand.

Outfit details:
Modcloth belt (sold out, similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment