Summer In The Suburbs


I don't live in the suburbs right now, but visiting friends in the 'burbs definitely takes me back to the years in my childhood when we lived in similarly quiet streets with green lawns and friendly neighbors. In fact, this whole post from the setting, to my sparklers, and even my glow-in-the-dark dress of captured fireflies, calls back to my childhood. You can't see it that well in pictures, but this dress was really glowing--a year old and still so striking when the sun goes down, I think I need to wear it next time I'm invited to sit around a campfire. Anyway, I clearly can not get my fill of sparklers and with warm summer evenings luring you to stay outdoors why shouldn't you light one up?


Outfit details:
thrifted jacket (similar)
*pictures by Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment