Frocktober


This month Shop Ruche is celebrating "Frocktober" by releasing a new dress every day of the month. It definitely sounds like my kind of month since I like to wear dresses all the time no matter the season. Although, I'm actually making an effort to work more jeans and shorts back into my wardrobe dresses will always be my standby. I won't be adding a new dress to my closet every day this month, but if you are looking to add one or two to your collection you can get 20% off on all dresses at Shop Ruche with code "CHFANS20". I did get to add this one to my collection; the red with black and white palette really makes the roses work for the cooler seasons and it reminds me of film noir which is always a bonus. That's another theme month on the horizon "Noirvember." Fall definitely suits those classic black and white films.

Outfit details:
old socks 
Seychelles heels
*pictures by Thomas



No comments:

Post a Comment