Home
Fashion Team
Home
»Unlabelled »
jumpin
jumpin
6:40 AM
Unknown
Jumpsuit:
DVF
c/o. Shoes: French Connection. Cape: Old. Sunglasses: Prada. Lips: Stila 'Beso'. Watch: Cartier.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Adsense
Popular Post
Do Hymn An Autumn Sound
I've been dreaming about this Family Affairs dress since I saw it last spring. Needless to say when it arrived in the mail it went dire...
Sunday Remix
Previous outfit post: one , two , three , and four . As someone who goes by "the clothes horse," horse prints are my fashion kryp...
The X-Files
by diigii
Latest Fashion Jewellery
Latest Fashion Jewellery latest trend of jewellery 2012 upcoming fashion jewellry 2013 Latest Fashion Bridal Jewellery Trend 2012-2013 gold ...
Catching Fire
In posted about Book of Deer a couple of times, so I was pretty excited when I received this dress from the line a few months ago. It featu...
Sunday Remix
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 My favorite throw-it-on-and-go fall jacket is definitely this varsity one. It's just the perfect amount of warmth on a ...
Stepping Out
I definitely have a comfort zone that I fall into quite often. Friends tease that I'm always visiting the same spots for pictures or dri...
Style Crush: Valentina
Eclectic, colorful, but never trying too hard is how I would describe Valentina Siragusa's style. She runs the blog Factory Style , but ...
Layer Up
It's been looking like fall for awhile, but the temperatures are only now starting to catch up with the season. A few days ago I could g...
Moving Sale Part II
My huge moving sale is still going on! This past week was a bit crazy as I mailed out packages and measured and listed new items. Now there...
No comments:
Post a Comment