Home
Fashion Team
Home
»Unlabelled »
This Side
This Side
5:30 AM
Unknown
Top:
Robbi & Nikki
. Vest: Old Navy. Shorts: c/o
Style by Marina
. Shoes: Ash. Sunglasses:
Karen Walker
. Scarf: BR. Bag: c/o
Foley + Corinna
. Jewelry: David Yurman, Pomellato, Lydell, Michele, Jcrew, GAP, BR. Lips:
NARS Shiap
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Adsense
Popular Post
Do Hymn An Autumn Sound
I've been dreaming about this Family Affairs dress since I saw it last spring. Needless to say when it arrived in the mail it went dire...
Sunday Remix
Previous outfit post: one , two , three , and four . As someone who goes by "the clothes horse," horse prints are my fashion kryp...
Catching Fire
In posted about Book of Deer a couple of times, so I was pretty excited when I received this dress from the line a few months ago. It featu...
Latest Fashion Jewellery
Latest Fashion Jewellery latest trend of jewellery 2012 upcoming fashion jewellry 2013 Latest Fashion Bridal Jewellery Trend 2012-2013 gold ...
The X-Files
by diigii
Sunday Remix
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 My favorite throw-it-on-and-go fall jacket is definitely this varsity one. It's just the perfect amount of warmth on a ...
Layer Up
It's been looking like fall for awhile, but the temperatures are only now starting to catch up with the season. A few days ago I could g...
Style Crush: Valentina
Eclectic, colorful, but never trying too hard is how I would describe Valentina Siragusa's style. She runs the blog Factory Style , but ...
Moving Sale Part II
My huge moving sale is still going on! This past week was a bit crazy as I mailed out packages and measured and listed new items. Now there...
New Fashion Trend Of Prom Dresses 2014
New Fashion Trend Of Prom Dresses 2014 Daring insignia resolve exist a well-liked style tendency designed for prom dress 2014 . although th...
No comments:
Post a Comment