Home
Fashion Team
Home
»
skirt
»
it's electric
it's electric
5:44 AM
Unknown
Labels:
black
,
Coat
,
color
,
neon
,
skirt
Jacket:
Acne
. Skirt: Forever 21. Tights:
Club Monaco
. Necklace:
Tory Burch
. Sunglasses:
Karen Walker
. Sweater:
Everlane
. Booties: Givenchy. Rings: Pomellato and
BaubleBar
. Bag: Thanks to
Rebecca Minkoff
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Adsense
Popular Post
Do Hymn An Autumn Sound
I've been dreaming about this Family Affairs dress since I saw it last spring. Needless to say when it arrived in the mail it went dire...
The X-Files
by diigii
Sunday Remix
Previous outfit post: one , two , three , and four . As someone who goes by "the clothes horse," horse prints are my fashion kryp...
Latest Fashion Jewellery
Latest Fashion Jewellery latest trend of jewellery 2012 upcoming fashion jewellry 2013 Latest Fashion Bridal Jewellery Trend 2012-2013 gold ...
Catching Fire
In posted about Book of Deer a couple of times, so I was pretty excited when I received this dress from the line a few months ago. It featu...
Sunday Remix
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 My favorite throw-it-on-and-go fall jacket is definitely this varsity one. It's just the perfect amount of warmth on a ...
Stepping Out
I definitely have a comfort zone that I fall into quite often. Friends tease that I'm always visiting the same spots for pictures or dri...
Layer Up
It's been looking like fall for awhile, but the temperatures are only now starting to catch up with the season. A few days ago I could g...
Style Crush: Valentina
Eclectic, colorful, but never trying too hard is how I would describe Valentina Siragusa's style. She runs the blog Factory Style , but ...
Moving Sale Part II
My huge moving sale is still going on! This past week was a bit crazy as I mailed out packages and measured and listed new items. Now there...
No comments:
Post a Comment